ROBTOP GAMES – GEOMETRY DASH DEVELOPERS
A Sweden-based developer Robert Topala is the Creator of RobTop Games. Robert is also involved in Making Music, Animations and coding programs. Although being a civil engineering graduate his initial interest towards the gaming and art encouraged him to get into designing games and animations. The first game he released was Boomlings for IOS platform, developed with Cocos-2D iPhone framework. Boomlings later won the Sweden’s Best Mobile Games of the Year 2012.
WHAT DO YOU THINK THE FUTURE OF GAMING WILL LOOK LIKE?
Tough one. There are definitely trends going on, but the game industry is and has always been a shape changing beast. What I love though is how platforms like mobile have made it easier for new developers to get into the game. I hope it stays that way since indie will always be a source of new and fresh ideas. – Robert Topala (Founder RobTop Games)
- Games By Robtop
- BoomlingsAn engaging puzzle game with funny game characters.A completely hand-drawn 2D animation, awesome gameplay levels, Online leaderboards, achievements, and much much more! Take normal jewel matching games to the next level, and prepare for a unique puzzle matching experience like you’ve never seen before!
- Boomlings MatchUpAn extended and Updated version with 200 Levels.
- Memory MastermindAn awesome game to improve your photographic memory, processing speed and pattern recognitions.
- Geometry Dash . Tap Tap Tap, Jump Jump Jump, Fly Fly Fly and Flip
- Geometry Dash MeltdownGeometry Dash adventure filled with more spikes and monsters than thought possible.
- Geometry Dash WorldFlex your clicky finger as you jump, fly and flip your way through dark caves and spiky obstacles. Discover the lands, play online levels and find the secrets hidden within the World of Geometry Dash.
RobTop Games has won various awards with just a few games online and Robert Topala is one of the leading game developers in Sweden. Enjoy playing his favourite game Geometry Dash Online.
“There really was no detailed plan [for Geometry Dash]. It simply started as a template with a cube that could crash and jump. Through different iterations, I then kept adding more and more features and content until the game felt right.” – RopTop Games